†Registration for returning students - August 9† 12 - 7pm
New students to Redcliffe and 5K can register now at office
It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
The safety of all children, teachers, and parents is a concern at Redcliffe Elementary School. In an effort to plan for the safety of all, we ask that you follow these rules:
• From 7:00 A.M. until 7:40 A.M., students are to enter the building in the morning using the double-red doors located near the cafeteria.
• The tardy bell rings at 7:40 A.M. and students are to use the double-red doors to the office to enter the building. They should go to the office to obtain a tardy slip.
• All students should be dropped-off and picked-up using the carline only. Please do not drop-off your child in the parking lot or wave for him/her to come to your car in the afternoons (This requires us to stop the carline and increases the chance of an accident).
• Please do not park in the “No Parking” zones. These are marked with signs and yellow paint.
• If you should need to come into the building with your child, please park in the parking lot and use the crosswalk to get to the walkway. Please wait for the crossing guard to stop traffic before crossing. Walking between cars is not a safe practice.
• In the carline, please do not exit your car while parked/waiting in the carline. The congestion of parents on the walkway makes it very unsafe for the children and difficult for the children to be supervised by the staff on duty.
• The benches are for the children to sit on while waiting patiently and orderly to be pick-up in the afternoons. These benches are for the students only.
• Older siblings are asked to go to the bench area of younger siblings. By doing this, parents will only be required to make one stop.
• Cars are requested to pull as far forward as possible. This allows for the unloading and loading of eight cars at one time. In the mornings, the safety patrol will help escort younger students to their classrooms. In the afternoons, staff members on duty will gather children and assist them in entering cars.
• Cars are not to be in the bus parking lot at any time.