†Registration for returning students - August 9† 12 - 7pm
New students to Redcliffe and 5K can register now at office
It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Each student will receive a School District of Aiken County Code of Student Conduct. The parent/guardian and the student will sign the appropriate forms. Please make sure you read the code and familiarize yourself with the disciplinary expectations of the district. Redcliffe students take pride in their school and the well-disciplined atmosphere that exists. The eventual development of self-discipline and intrinsic motivation are the primary goal. Other controls and guidance will be used while achieving these goals.The discipline policies of the School District of Aiken County will be the governing guidelines atRedcliffe Elementary School.
1. Students are expected to be courteous and respectful to each other and all adults.
2. Students will not physically fight one another. Fighting or being involved in a fight may result in suspension.
3. No one is to enter a classroom before school, during recess, during lunch periods, or after school unless a staff member has given permission to enter.
4. Chewing gum is NOT allowed at school.
5. Excessive, disruptive and disturbing noise will not be tolerated.
6. Students are to be orderly and quiet at all times in the hallways, restrooms, cafeteria, and library.
7. Exact compliance is necessary in all emergency situations.
8. Students are not allowed to throw rocks, dirt, sticks, etc….
9. Students will not use curse words or make obscene gestures.
1. Positive method of correction will be used whenever possible.
2. Parents will be informed of problems so school and home may work together.
3. Punishment, when necessary, will be in strict compliance with established county and area school policies.
4. Punishments will be suitable to the offense.
5. Teachers will apply the principles of “Assertive Discipline.”
6. Playground rules are established by each grade level and are appropriate to the age group.
7. Corporal punishment will NOT be administered to Redcliffe students.