†Registration for returning students - August 9† 12 - 7pm
New students to Redcliffe and 5K can register now at office
It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Redcliffe Mission Statement
Redcliffe Elementary School, in partnership with students, parents, and community members, is dedicated to building a solid foundation while developing responsible citizens to function and successfully contribute to others in today's society.
Redcliffe Vision Statement
The vision of the family of Redcliffe Elementary School is to build a strong foundation of greatness for our students by working in partnership with a fully participating team to enable our students to become successful citizens in an everchanging world.
- We believe that educating children should be a partnership between students, teachers, adminstrators, parents, and the community.
- We believe that children should be provided opportunities to be problem sovlers, which will prepare them as future leaders for years to come.
- We believe that all children are unique individuals and should be valued and respected. All children can learn and be successful.
- We believe that all staff in the school envioronment should serve as positive role models, which is vital to learning.
- We believe that classrooms should be a place where children should feel safe enough to take risks, and that the classroom atmosphere is conducive to learning.
- We believe that teachers should model an ongoing curiousty and love for learning.
- We believe that learning is a life-long journey.
- We believe that a challenging curriculum be provided to every student each and every day. Excellence is achievable
- We believe that everyone should accept responsibility and be accountable for their actions.